U.S. Small-Cap Growth
- Stock selection driven by proprietary fundamental research
- Long-only portfolio of 80 – 100 growth stocks
- Benchmarked to the Russell 2000 Growth Index®
We believe the US small-cap equity market is inefficient. For over two decades, Hood River has employed a process that utilizes rigorous proprietary, fundamental analysis that attempts to identify an information gap between our earnings estimates and Wall Street estimates.
- Find the best businesses from those growing at 15%+ with market caps of $5 billion or less.
- Build and corroborate our estimates by talking to management, customers, suppliers.
- Identify potential research gaps by comparing our estimates to Street expectations.
- Ensure we pay the right price by evaluating historical, peer, industry valuations.
Hood River Capital Management offers this strategy through an advised mutual fund and separately managed accounts.
NOTICE — by clicking this link you will be leaving the Hood River advisor site.