- Stock selection driven by proprietary fundamental research
- Long-only portfolio of 50 – 100 stocks
- Benchmarked to the MSCI ACWI Ex USA Small Cap
We believe the international small-cap equity market is inefficient. For over two decades, Hood River has employed a process that utilizes rigorous proprietary, fundamental analysis that attempts to identify an information gap between our earnings estimates and Wall Street estimates.
- Find the best businesses from those growing at 15%+ with market caps of $5 billion or less.
- Build and corroborate our estimates by talking to management, customers, suppliers.
- Identify potential research gaps by comparing our estimates to Street expectations.
- Ensure we pay the right price by evaluating historical, peer, industry valuations.
Hood River Capital Management offers this strategy through open-end, advised mutual funds.
NOTICE — by clicking this link you will be leaving the Hood River advisor site.