U.S. Small/Mid-Cap Growth
- Stock selection driven by proprietary fundamental research
- Long-only portfolio of 55 – 95 growth stocks
- Benchmarked to the Russell 2500 Growth Index®
We believe the US small-cap equity market is inefficient. For over two decades, Hood River has employed a process that utilizes rigorous proprietary, fundamental analysis that attempts to identify an information gap between our earnings estimates and Wall Street estimates.
- Find the best businesses from those growing at 15%+ with market caps of $10 billion or less.
- Build and corroborate our estimates by talking to management, customers, suppliers.
- Identify potential research gaps by comparing our estimates to Street expectations.
- Ensure we pay the right price by evaluating historical, peer, industry valuation.
Collective Investment Trust (CIT)
Hood River Capital Management sub-advises a collective investment trust (CIT) for certain tax qualified pension plans, profit sharing plans, and government-sponsored entities.
For more information on this strategy and our collective investment trust capabilities, please contact us.