We believe the small-cap and small/mid-cap equity markets are inefficient, which enables proven investors to identify a research gap that can deliver superior risk-adjusted returns over the long-term.
The research gap and small-cap inefficiency are created by:
- Structural changes on Wall Street
- A decline in sell-side coverage and compensation has led to a higher probability of errors in sell-side models
- Accessible but underfollowed management teams
- Potential for higher fundamental growth
- Company specific fundamentals less impacted by global economy
Investors should carefully consider the Fund’s investment objective, risks, charges and expenses before investing. For a prospectus, which contains this and other important information about the Fund, please call 800-497-2960. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing or sending money.
Investments involve risk, principal loss is possible.
The Hood River Funds are distributed by Quasar Distributors, LLC. Hood River Capital is the advisor to the Funds.